McCann Bristol is part of McCann Worldgroup, the world’s largest advertising and communications network. If you join our family, you will find a happy balance between being part of a local, dynamic, creative team and part of a global organisation that delivers culture-shaping work for some of the world’s biggest brands.
In Bristol, our clients (which is a fine list indeed) deserve only the very best talent on their accounts – we endeavour to go for gold throughout every part of our business. This means clients are extremely well looked after, and our creative wins awards. In 2019 this has seen McCann Bristol win our first Cannes Lions, a number of D&AD pencils, One Show and Creative Circle Awards. So creativity really is at the forefront of everything we do.
Right now we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team will be responsible for the delivery of multiple omni-channel campaigns and creative projects for global clients.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll have project management experience in fast paced marketing services environments and will have a proven track record in delivering high quality/large scale integrated marketing campaigns from initial concept to release, ideally for both traditional and digital campaigns.
You’ll develop good relationships with the Creative/Design department, Artworking Studio and Account Management, be client facing, campaign aware, and embrace collaboration with multiple partners and stakeholders both internally and externally. Challenges and unknowns should be welcomed and relished.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE (AKA: THE BULLET POINTS)
- Have experience running a variety of projects across multiple channels
- Have great attention to detail applied throughout the production process, from developing project scope documents and planning to financial tracking and reporting
- Proven ability to lead and inspire teams to deliver more engaging and innovative work
- Strong experience of successfully managing and balancing the requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Assess project risk on an ongoing basis, escalating issues as needed
- Monitor and enforce project constraints (schedule/scope/resources)
- Drive projects to completion by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated
- The ability to work with the in house departments to manage and deliver a large number of assets on time and to budget
- Project quality assurance – test and review of output, checking outputted deliverables against scope
- Monitor all internal and external costs for assigned projects
- Excellent client facing experience, with great communication and presentation skills
AND THE REWARDS?
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a brilliant environment for all our people. This includes benefits such as 28 days holiday, plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, enhanced pension contributions, life assurance and much more.
A culture of learning and development is also central to our ethos, so you’ll have access to industry leading training and development programmes, plus you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
You also get to work right in the centre of Bristol, the greenest city in the UK and the birthplace of Blackbeard the Pirate.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported and developed.
If you want to join an iconic network agency that offers you the chance to work on one of the top clients in our portfolio & the opportunity to progress your career with an unrivalled development programme, now’s the time to get in touch.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe an encouraging and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompass all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.
For immediate consideration please apply via the following link: https://workable.com/j/2130A0CB29