Calling all Project Managers… if you’ve got a background in delivering marketing and digital projects and you’re searching for a new place to call home, we’ve got a lovely opportunity to work across a portfolio of exciting brands in our Bristol office. You’ll be a force to be reckoned with when it comes to getting the job done, predominantly across online channels with particular expertise within digital development, UX and PHP. You’re great at managing multiple projects under pressure, liaising with clients directly and supporting the wider account management team. And you’ll be great to have around!
Why would you want to work here?
McCann Bristol is part of McCann Worldgroup, the world’s largest advertising and communications network. You’ll find us in over 200 cities in 130 countries. The best connected local, global agency in town and we’re actively recruiting for a client facing Project Manager.
We are also part of McCann Worldgroup, a global agency network that delivers culture-shaping work for some of the world’s biggest brands.
And to add to the (literal) wheelbarrow full of awards we’ve got including Euro Effies most effective global agency, Cannes Network of the Year, Campaign’s European Integrated Agency of the Year, not the mention McCann Central’s haul of awards in recent years at Cannes Lions Clios, One Show, D&AD, LIAs, Golden Drum & Creative Circle Awards. So creativity really is at the forefront of what we do.
We’re a team of passionate creatives, strategists and marketers from a wide mix of backgrounds. But there’s a lot that unites us – like caring deeply about everything we make. And though our skillsets are wide and our process knowledge is deep, we are all still learning every day.
As a ‘Project Pioneer’ within our client services team, you’ll develop good relationships with the UX and Development team, Creative/Design and Account Management, be client facing, campaign aware, and embrace collaboration with multiple partners and stakeholders both internally and externally. Challenges and unknowns should be welcomed and relished.
What we want to see (AKA: The bullet points)
- Experience running a variety of projects across multiple channels, with particular emphasis on digital content campaigns and technical development projects
- Have great attention to detail applied throughout the production process
- Develop project timing plans
- Experience of successfully managing and balancing the requirements of multiple stakeholders
- Assess project risk on an ongoing basis, escalating issues as needed
- Drive projects to completion by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated
- Project quality assurance – test and review of output, checking outputted deliverables against scope
- Fulfil all allotted tasks quickly, efficiently and to the highest possible standards
- Listen carefully to client and creative requests and report them accurately
- Proofread meticulously before presenting creative proposals internally or externally
- Monitor all internal and external costs for assigned project
- Maintain a profitable service and ‘go the extra mile’ in representing McCann Central
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a brilliant environment for all our people. This includes benefits such as 28 days holiday, plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, enhanced pension contributions, life assurance and much more.
A culture of learning and development is also central to our ethos, so you’ll have access to industry leading training and development programmes, plus you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported and developed.
If you want to join an iconic network agency that offers you the chance to work on awesome clients & the opportunity to progress your career with an unrivalled development programme, contact us now.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe an encouraging and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompass all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.