We’re looking for a design star to join our small but perfectly formed creative and design team in Bristol. Are you a midweight designer looking for new challenges and fresh opportunities to show what you got? You may be a junior hotshot ready to take the next step up. Whatever you circumstances, if you’ve got the talent and the hunger, we can let you loose on a diverse client portfolio that’s second to none. And our rooftop office – with views across the UK’s most creative city – isn’t bad either (when we eventually return!). We’re especially interested in those with some experience of – or a passion for – digital and moving image design.
Who we are
McCann Bristol is part of McCann Central, the UK’s largest advertising agency. Over 500 individuals working together to help brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives.
We are also part of McCann Worldgroup, a global advertising agency network that delivers culture-shaping work for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We’re a passionate team from a wide mix of backgrounds, but there’s a lot that unites us – like caring deeply about everything do. And though our skillsets are wide and our process knowledge is deep, we are all still learning every day.
- Creating original solutions to briefs across all media, including digital
- Defining the visual language of a new brand and enhancing existing ones
- Use design to increase the clarity and ease with which information is communicated
- The quality control of every visual aspect of the design from conception to finished delivery
Personal Skills & Experience
- You will have already worked with strong brand names across a multitude of media outputs, with a portfolio to match
- Experience in a similar role working on both print and digital campaigns (all our campaigns are integrated so it's essential you can demonstrate excellent craft in both traditional and digital channels)
- Having examples of well-crafted and integrated campaigns, with a deep understanding of how this is run out across different touchpoints
- You take pride in the team
- You’re bold, interesting, and can surprise us with new ideas
- You’re confident, curious and keen to learn
- You are organised and fast thinking
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- You are passionate about all things design
- Strong knowledge of the Creative Suite
- Examples of motion graphics and digital projects would be advantageous
- Examples of commissioned and recognised campaigns
- A true understanding of an integrated offering
- ATL experience is needed
- A hunger to win pitches and awards
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a brilliant environment for all our people. This includes benefits such as 28 days holiday, plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, enhanced pension contributions, life assurance and much more.
A culture of learning and development is also central to our ethos, so you’ll have access to industry leading training and development programmes, plus you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
Our commitment to equal opportunities.
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe an encouraging and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompass all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.
For immediate consideration, please apply via: https://apply.workable.com/mcc...
A friendly note to recruiters: McCann Central do not accept unsolicited agency CVs. Please do not send unsolicited CVs to any of our job opportunities advertised on our website, or directly to any employee of McCann. McCann Central will not be responsible for any fees that may relate to unsolicited CVs.