FRONT OF HOUSE/PA TO MANAGING DIRECTOR
McCann Bristol is the BigSmall agency; part of a global advertising agency network, but a small(ish) team of 70 talented people. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity in the team for a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director, who will also manage Front of House duties in our gorgeous penthouse offices in central Bristol.
Who we are
McCann Bristol is part of McCann Central, the UK’s largest advertising agency. Over 500 individuals working together to help brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives.
We are also part of McCann Worldgroup, a global advertising agency network that delivers culture-shaping work for some of the world’s biggest brands.
We’re a passionate team from a wide mix of backgrounds, but there’s a lot that unites us – like caring deeply about everything do. And though our skillsets are wide and our process knowledge is deep, we are all still learning every day.
PA duties will include:
- Manage the MD’s busy diary and schedules; actively help him be aware of and meet deadlines
- Organise all travel Hotels & Flights through the IPG Travel system and prepare travel itinerates for every trip – check any associated quarantine periods required
- Admin and General Support
- update timesheets daily
- process expenses and deal with any expenses–related queries MD & Managing Partners
- collate board reports, liaise with SMT (Senior Management Team) and deliver to deadline
Front of House duties will include:
- Operate the switchboard answering calls in a polite and efficient manner ensuring calls are directed to correct locations
- Provide a meet and greet service to clients and visitors, prepare meeting rooms and provide tea/coffee/refreshments (once office is open and accepting visitors)
- Maintain the reception, meeting rooms and communal kitchen areas to the highest standard of appearance and cleanliness
- Liaise with staff to help arrange travel bookings
- Assist the Office Manager to organise agency social functions
- Assist the Office Manager to coordinate training events and organise catering
- Work with the Office Manager with Health and Safety processes
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Ability to remain calm when working under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Ability to deal with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Open and friendly personality
- Ability to act with tact and diplomacy when necessary
- Microsoft Office proficient
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a brilliant environment for all our people. This includes benefits such as 28 days holiday, plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, enhanced pension contributions, life assurance and much more.
A culture of learning and development is also central to our ethos, so you’ll have access to industry leading training and development programmes, plus you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported and developed.
If you want to join an iconic network agency that offers you the chance to work on one of the top clients in our portfolio & the opportunity to progress your career with an unrivalled development programme, contact us now. And not through a recruiter, please.
To apply please visit:
Our commitment to equal opportunities
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe an encouraging and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompass all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.