Paid Search Director
McCann Bristol is part of McCann Worldgroup, the world’s largest advertising and communications network. If you join our family, you will find a happy balance between being part of a local, dynamic, creative team and part of a global organisation committed to feeding each part with some of the best research and insight in the world.
In Bristol, our clients (which is a fine list indeed) deserve only the very best talent on their accounts – we endeavour to go for gold throughout every part of our business. This means clients are extremely well looked after, and our creative wins awards. In 2019 this has seen McCann Bristol win our first Cannes Lions, a number of D&AD pencils, One Show and Creative Circle Awards. So creativity really is at the forefront of everything we do.
The UM media team are responsible for the planning and buying of media campaigns for our clients. The team has extensive experience across the full range of online and offline channels.
Right now we are looking for an experienced Search Director to join our rapidly growing media team. And so if you’re the kind of person who thrives on providing strategic direction across all levels, instilling confidence both internally and externally whilst leading and inspiring a media team, we’d love to meet you.
What you’ll do
As a Search Director at McCann Bristol, you’ll be leading key accounts taking responsibility for all elements of the smooth running of the accounts. You will:
- Be responsible for the strategy, management and execution of client paid search campaigns
- You will partner with both internal and external parties to enhance paid search performance through testing new initiatives, performing key optimisations and establishing best practice
- Be the key point of contact for the client/account team and driving the day to day business forward
- Grow revenue by developing and recommending accountable, successful and innovative media strategies
- Oversee the implementation of media strategies across the team
- Keep the client up to date with developments within relevant areas of the media market place and of new media opportunities, how these may influence future client media strategy and planning
- Leading key strategic meetings with the client
What you need
- A minimum of 5 years agency experience
- Experience with double click (Search Ads 360)
- Certificates in Google Adwords, Bing Ads and other relevant platforms
- Understand and provide holistic strategic view on how different digital channels perform together, with a working knowledge of SEO, Programmatic, Social, eCRM and Affiliate channels and understand the relationship between brand and acquisition elements of a client’s media activity
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A proactive “can-do” attitude
What you’ll get
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a brilliant environment for all our people. This includes benefits such as 28 days holiday, plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, enhanced pension contributions, life assurance and much more.
A culture of learning and development is also central to our ethos, so you’ll have access to industry leading training and development programmes, plus you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
You also get to work right in the centre of Bristol, the greenest city in the UK and the birthplace of Blackbeard the Pirate.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported and developed.
If you want to join an iconic network agency that offers you the chance to work on one of the top clients in our portfolio & the opportunity to progress your career with an unrivalled development programme, contact us now.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe an encouraging and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompass all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.
For immediate consideration please apply via the following link: https://workable.com/j/703E94D...