TV Media Manager
McCann Bristol is part of McCann Worldgroup, the world’s largest advertising and communications network. If you join our family, you will find a happy balance between being part of a local, dynamic, creative team and part of a global organisation committed to feeding each part with some of the best research and insight in the world.
In Bristol our clients our varied and impressive, and deserve the very best agency talent on their accounts. So we go for gold throughout every part of our business. This means clients are extremely well looked after, and our creative wins awards.
The UM media team are responsible for the planning and buying of media campaigns for our clients. The team has extensive experience across the full range of online and offline channels.
Right now we are looking for an experienced TV Media Manager to join our rapidly growing media team. And so if you’re the kind of person who thrives on developing productive relationships with your client contacts, keeping client accounts running smoothly whilst maintaining a profitable service, we’d love to meet you.
What you’ll do
As a TV Media Manager at McCann Bristol, you’ll be responsible for managing TV across key accounts. You will:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business, market, competitors, marcom mix and relevant media platforms
- Exploit agency tools such as DDS, DEN and TGI to understand client brand and business
- Maintain and developing strong relationships with media
- Ensure strong media marketplace knowledge including digital and emerging media channels
- Ensure the highest quality in all that is delivered from planning, delivering and reporting on TV campaigns
What you need
- A minimum of 3 years agency experience
- Strong experience of working with DDS and DEN.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven ability to remain calm under pressure
- A great communicator and convincing negotiator
- A proactive “can-do” attitude
What you’ll get
- To be part of the most creatively exciting and dynamic team in the South West
- A competitive salary with whole host of lovely benefits
- To be part of the largest integrated agency in the UK, which invests heavily in training and equipping its people
- To work right in the centre of Bristol, the greenest city in the UK and the birthplace of Blackbeard the Pirate