Digital Media Manager
The Universal McCann media team are responsible for the planning and buying of media campaigns for our clients. The team has extensive experience across the full range of online and offline channels.
Right now we are looking for an experienced Digital Media Manager to deliver digital campaigns in biddable media channels across a portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate will have extensive and hands-on experience of building and optimising campaigns that achieve set goals and KPIs.
Who we are:
McCann Bristol is part of McCann Central, the UK’s largest integrated agency. Over 500 individuals working together to help brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives.
We are also part of McCann Worldgroup, a global agency network that delivers culture-shaping work for some of the world’s biggest brands.
And to add to the (literal) wheelbarrow full of awards we’ve got including Euro Effies most effective global agency, Cannes Network of the Year, Campaign’s European Integrated Agency of the Year, not to mention McCann Central’s haul of awards in recent years at Cannes Lions, Clios, One Show, D&AD, LIAs, Golden Drum & Creative Circle Awards. So creativity really is at the forefront of everything we do.
We’re a team of passionate creatives, strategists and engineers from a wide mix of backgrounds. But there’s a lot that unites us – like caring deeply about everything we make. And though our skillsets are wide and our process knowledge is deep, we are all still learning every day.
- As Digital Media Manager you’ll be managing campaign activity for a portfolio of clients across paid search, paid social and YouTube.
- Key skills and experience you'll need to demonstrate include:
- A minimum of 3 years’ PPC and biddable media experience, along with the relevant Google and Facebook industry accredited qualifications
- Experience in managing significant PPC campaign spend and budgets in line with media schedules
- A record of developing, recommending and implementing accountable, successful and innovative digital media strategies
- Fluency with tracking, analytics and reporting for PPC campaigns, with a particular focus on Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio; experience using Campaign Manager is also desirable
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to talk with authority about campaign performance and future strategy
- Digital media marketplace knowledge both in relation to search, social and YouTube and emerging media channels
- Experience of client communication, confident to handle day to day discussions
- Happy working at a fast pace and managing/prioritising high volume of regular and adhoc tasks
- Experience of preparing client-facing documents, whether in the form of Excel schedules or Powerpoint decks
- A keen eye for detail in overseeing accurate billings and revenue management including forecasting
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a brilliant environment for all our people. This includes benefits such as 28 days holiday, plus the opportunity to buy more holiday, enhanced pension contributions, life assurance and much more.
A culture of learning and development is also central to our ethos, so you’ll have access to industry leading training and development programmes, plus you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
Our commitment to equal opportunities.
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe an encouraging and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompass all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.